ROYAL TIGER RESORT, Kanha National Park is spread over nine acres with adjoining wildlife forest & greenery is an ideal place to stay. RTR has 18 elegant cottages designed to provide unobstructed view of the jungle around.
All rooms have attached modern bathrooms with 24 hours hot & cold water supply. Evening sittings
on independent porches gives opportunity for seeing the beautifully lit sky with stars. After jungle safari you can sit around camp fire or machans & discuss your day's experiences with our naturalist.
Our restaurant with trained chefs ensure high standards of taste & hygiene.
Capt. Navneet Singh ,is a shining example of a successful transmission from army life to environment and wildlife conservation .Fourteen years of successful stewardship of Royal Tiger Resort and an article in the front page of the NewYork Times in May 2000 by Ms. Lynn Sherr (a senior reporter with American Broadcasting Corporation Ltd) mentioning Capt Navneet Singh as the best Naturalist and the best Resort Manager, is the living proof of the Captain’s manpower and planning prowess business savvy. An entire chapter has been dedicated to Capt. Navneet Singh and his wife in the book Kanha Tiger Reserve - Portrait of an Indian National Park , written by Dr. Carol Moulton and Ernie J. Hulsey.Capt.Navneet Singh’s commitment to the environment puts him in an excellent position for wildlife resort management and man management interwoven into his field i.e. wildlife tourism / eco tourism.
Capt Navneet Singh and Mrs Deepika Singh,have been managing the resort since the beginning and have successfully made a mark in the international market. At present Mrs Deepika Singh is handling the office affairs of Garuda Resorts Pvt Ltd in New Delhi. The unit provides employment to both local and expatriate personnel and operates a fleet of vehicles to provide Hospitality Related Services to Guests and visitors to Kanha National Park.
OUR ACHIEVEMENTS -
- Article on front page of New York times by Ms. Lynn Sherr.
- Article in The Sunday- London News Paper.
- Article in Travel Plus –India Today Magazines.
- Article in The Pioneer by Mr. Chandan Mitra- MD and Editor.
- Rated as one of the best 10 wildlife resorts, by renowned Travel Magazines.
- The only wildlife resort in Madhya Pradesh where palace on wheels has visited thrice.
World Renowned Figures, hosted by Royal Tiger Resort -
- King Carl Gustaf and Queen Sylvia of Sweden.
- Dr. George Scheller- Famous conservationist and writer.(USA)
- Mr. Nick Garbutt- Wildlife Author, Photographer and artist.(UK)
- Mr. Robert Bateman - World famous Wildlife artist.(UK)
- Mr. Bittu Sehgal - Conservationist, photographer and writer.(INDIA)
- Mr. Art Wolfe - Proffessional wildlife Photographer.(USA)
- Mr.Rene Pop - Wildlife photographer and writer.(Holand)
- Mr. Rob Hess – Famous proffessional photographer.( USA)
Esteemed clients of Royal Tiger Resort (Just to name a few) -
- Mr. Hemendra Kothari- Chairman- DSP Merrill Lynch.
- Mr. Ravi Jayewardane- Defence Advisor to the Govt of Sri Lanka and Son of Ex- President of Sri Lanka.
- Mr. Shitin Desai- Vice Chairman and Managing Director DSP Merrill Lynch.
- Mr. Kamal Morarkar- Chairman-Morarkar Industries.
- Mr. Ashok Kumar- Vice President – Wildlife Protection-Society of India.
- Mr. Ajay Shriram - Shriram Industries.
- Mr. Arun Dev Upadhyaya- Chairman- DCM Management Consultant.
- Mr. Arjun Rampal- Actor.
- Ms. Meher Jesia - Model.
We Accomplish To -
- Educate the local villagers about the importance of wildlife and restoration of environment in our country.
- Provide a unique, enriching and affordable experience to our guests.
- Generate local employment to villagers and well being in the area.
- Succeed in our mission with the support of our valuable guests.
- Restore wildlife and environment by promoting eco tourism.
Type of Room
No of Rooms
Taxes are extra
Group and Conference rates are available on enquiry.
Single occupancy rates - 10% less than the above rates.
THE PACKAGE IS INCLUSIVE OF:
- Accommodation per couple for 01 nights stay
- Morning / Evening Tea / Coffee with cookies
- Children upto 5 years are free on the respective package without extra bed sharing parent's room
- 5- 12 years- 25% & above 12 years- 35% of the respective package with extra bed